The collaborative efforts of counselors and the other members of the student support personnel team play a vital role in student academic success and college safety.
Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed.
We believe in this and for this purpose, we follow the following Vision & Mission.
"Qualitative contribution through teaching –learning process for the empowerment of the nation"
" To contribute highly professional & highly ethical teachers through rigorous training for comprehensive development of the nation"
- To provide Opportunities to the young Teacher trainees to be committed, honest, value oriented towards their profession
- To observe the NEP 1986 and its objectives to maintain quality in education
- To create awareness about the issues like ecology, environment, national integration, secularism, equity and social change
- To inculcate values of community service, national integration, national pride religious tolerance and aesthetic sense for the earth environment
- To nurture the inner urge for learning and thereby ensure the activation of lifelong learning process to empower the learner in terms of socio-economic and cultural resources
- To think about the development and change in curriculum for intellectual competency, efficacy and different skills in teacher trainees
- To maintain relationship with NGOs and social agencies for the development of any concept at global level in teacher trainees
- To develop provide the use of ICT